A special present

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from micah

Status
Not open for further replies.

micah

This is my first Sketch pencil. It is also a special present to my 5yr old son. He means so much to me, and I just wanted to make a little something extra that he could keep for a long time.
He loves to draw, and always is wanting me to make him a pen. I thought that this may be a little big to begin with but maybe he could grow into it and put it to good use.;)
I want to thank Ken at Kallenshaan Woods for the wonderful job of engraving he did, as well as kennicka for sending me a chrome kit for this to all come together and make a little boy very happy!
Thank you!
Micah

dsc014757jd.jpg

dsc014720bz.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

angboy

Very nice pen and what a nice [:I][:I] sentiment! Maybe in 15 years, we'll be seeing a posting of a special pen he's made for his dear old dad!

cwhitmer

Great job. Looks great. Two questions...

1) Where exactly did you get the chrome pencil kit? Does Kallenshaan have those? I love it
2) Was the graphic on the gift box something you sent to Kallenshaan? If so, how did you provide the graphic? I've got a TON of ideas now...

Again, strong work.

micah

First off, thanks for the compliments!

cwhitmer,
The Chrome Sketch Pencil Kit comes from CSUSA. Unfortunantly they are on backorder until sometime in middle to late May.
The picture on the box was a photo that I sent to Ken at Kallenshaan of my son via email. He really does fabulous work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom