A special pen for a member

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OKLAHOMAN

OKLAHOMAN

I was asked to make an Emperor for one of our members, I hope he likes it..
Gator Jaw with copper and turquoise fill. As always all comments accepted.

IMG_2845.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Brooks803

I'd like to know who asked you to make it so I can pay them off to submit my name for the next one! Roy, that one is by far the best gator pen I've seen! The color fills jump out at you without overpowering the overall look and the bone/resin is balanced all throughout the pen. AWESOME!

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Without a doubt

Without mentioning who the lucky member is, I will give you my personal assurance he thinks it is GREAT - you remember the $1000 pens you've done, well for this one will he turn down flat offers for 5 times that (more than $5000 he'd need to think about it a little).

IMG_2845.jpg

firewhatfire

I would hate to sound greedy but do I need to check the mail

Congrats to the maker and the person who ordered it. The one who recieved it must be very well respected by someone.

Phil

OKLAHOMAN

SOLD!
TO THE MAN FROM MILFORD:wink:
ALL CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED
IF PAYING IN CASH I NEED
3 FORMS OF ID:tongue:
Without mentioning who the lucky member is, I will give you my personal assurance he thinks it is GREAT - you remember the $1000 pens you've done, well for this one will he turn down flat offers for 5 times that (more than $5000 he'd need to think about it a little).

IMG_2845.jpg

IPD_Mr

Yes Roy does some pretty good work. I even think a slim line by him would be cool too. There is a handful of members on here that could turn a lump of coal, paint it brown and call it dung and it would still be an honor to own. Roy fits in that category.

wizard

Roy, That is an unbelievably beautiful, striking and stunning pen!! Has a rugged but regal appearance to it! The teeth sockets look amazing as well as addition of the accenting fills that you did. It all ties together well! Thanks for showing!! Doc

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
ARRIVED TODAY

The pen arrived today Roy and it is better in person than in the picture...Thank you so much - this is a great pen that I will treasure for the rest of my life.

Top Bottom