A Special Order

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Whaler

Whaler

One of my customers stopped by yesterday and requested a yellow pen for a gift. Yellow is way down the list of my favorite colors but I had a Lemon Meringue PR blank From the Princess on hand so I showed it to her and she picked a Gunmetal Vertex to go with it.
Here is the result.

Attachments

• Yellow.jpg
    Yellow.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 234
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PaulDoug

I guess it is a matter of personal taste. I think that blank wasted a great kit. Not to take away from your work. Just not my cup of tea.

Whaler

I guess it is a matter of personal taste. I think that blank wasted a great kit. Not to take away from your work. Just not my cup of tea.

This was a special order by a customer. If it were up to me I would not have put a yellow blank on any kit. You have to satisfy the customer.

bitshird

Dick, I agree about the yellow blank, but some how it almost looks good. And as long as the customer likes it Ka-ching that's what buys more kits and blanks

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Car

I had a '57 Chevy hardtop that was that color yellow (or close) on the bottom and black on the top....I called it the "Canary Bomb"

bgibb42

I think it looks awesome! But then again, I LOVE yellow pens. Not a big fan of the Vertex pens so far, but this is the first solid color pen in this style I've seen, and it works well IMHO. I might make one for myself. :)

Top Bottom