Special keepers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from bobleibo

bobleibo

One of the folks I turn to for some custom logo hammered foil cast blanks is Mark (Marko50). These two are just a few of the ones he's done for me that I wanted to show. The Harley mounted on a Emperor Black Ti kit is for me. The SF 49'ers mounted on a Statesman is for my son who is a huge fan (I tried to raise him right, but this was one area I missed).
Hope you like them. Thanks Mark!
Cheers
Bob

Attachments

• Harley  1.jpg
    Harley 1.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 347
  • _MG_0130.JPG
    _MG_0130.JPG
    149.8 KB · Views: 380
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

D.Oliver

The SF 49'ers mounted on a Statesman is for my son who is a huge fan (I tried to raise him right, but this was one area I missed).

It gets worse Bob! That's the same team I root for! Your very own son rooting for the same team as that guy that runs the slimline contest......ooooh that has to burn!:biggrin:

Please don't disown your kid, Bob!

Last edited:

bobleibo

Yea Bob........he should be cheering for that football team from Utah.

What team from Utah !!

The SF 49'ers mounted on a Statesman is for my son who is a huge fan (I tried to raise him right, but this was one area I missed).

It gets worse Bob! That's the same team I root for! Your very own son rooting for the same team as that guy that runs the slimline contest......ooooh that has to burn!:biggrin:

Please don't disown your kid, Bob!

I knew there was something wrong with that kid...he's a slimliner !! Oye~

Marko50

Thanks for the kind words Bob. They both turned out great, especially when paired up with the Emperor pen kits. Perfection, even if I do say so myself.

Top Bottom