Special Cambridge

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from tweetfaip

tweetfaip

Here is a Cambridge I made for a friend. The material is alternative ivory. Ken Nelson did his usual fine job with the laser engraving.

Comments and suggestions appreciated and welcome.

200862201846_IMG_0846.jpg

200862201931_IMG_0850.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dwpenworks

Excellent turning and great job on the engraving. I have been looking into the cambridge pens. Are they worth it? Have you noticed any problems in putting them together. If you could please let me know. Again, you've done a woderful job. Good photo too.

tweetfaip

David,

This is the first Cambridge I have used. I did not have any problems whatsoever putting it together. It appears to be a nicely made kit. I was looking for something that I could pair with the alternative ivory that had a fairly high "bling" factor and this seemed to be the best option. It's fancy but not too overdone. So, I would say it is worth it.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
VERY nice look.

Is the nib about the same size as the ElGrande??? Looks to be a cousin.

Is the pen heavy? With the added "jewelry" on the centerband, etc (which, by the way, I LIKE, but just trying to guage where it would fit in my product line) Thanks and again, nice work!!!

tweetfaip

Ed,

The kit is slightly heavier than the El Grande. I would put it as a "medium heavy' pen (heavier than Ligero or El Grande, lighter than an Emporer or Lotus). Otherwise I think it is a twin to the El Grande (I have not actually done a El Grande fountain yet).

Top Bottom