Speaker Gifts and a gloat

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from FireMedic4Christ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold this set of 20 perfect fits done with Gamble Oak as speaker gifts for a conference in Denver. The chairperson wanted a wood with ties to Colorado. I thought aspen would be to plain so I suggested this. It is mostly a weed tree up here, but can be beautiful. This sale allowed me to purchase a Tormek grinder. No more dull tools for me!

20069254318_gambleoakperfectfitset.jpg

The complete set.

200692543143_gambleoaksampling.jpg

Close up of a few.

Now I need to build a photo tent and work on my picture taking skills. Thanks for looking and comments welcome.
Brian

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

johncrane

G'Day Brian your pens look fantastic' you turned a weed into a grinder well done mate'l am yet to try that kit. l think it will be my next buy. Brian you must like this kit how does it rate with others you've done.

redfishsc

Originally posted by JasonF
<br />Isn't it neat to have a hobby that actually pays for itself! Congrats!

[:(]I'm still waiting on that truck to arrive....

But anyhow, those are some sweet weeds, bro!

BTW, You'll appreciate the Tormek. While I don't have one (I have a CHEAP 150 grit wet/dry grinder), I do like having a nice, slow and fine grit grinder to sharpen my tools. And no sparks to worry over if you are like me and have flammable solvents all over the place (small cabinet shop, large paint spray hood, you get the picture).

BTW consider looking at the Jet version of the wet/dry grinder, I belive for the price it has more features.

Thanks all, I've been a little chicken to post to many pics with all of the great artisans around here. I like the perfect fit and it can easily be converted to a pencil if need be. The tenon gets turned to the brass and there is a little fudge factor, but not like the slimline. I prefer the slightly larger size as well. If more of my customers were women, I would probably make more slimlines and euros.

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom