Spalted Pecan Baron Fountain Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from rtyler8140

rtyler8140

So this was my first Baron Fountain Pen from exoticblanks.com. I highly recommend exoticblanks.com. I have become frustrated with PSI lately so I decided to try a new company. The shipping was fast and the customer service is top notch. I'm very happy with the Baron kit and if you take your time with assembly, it is pretty straight forward. Anywho here is what I came up with. Spalted Pecan stabilized with cactus juice and finished with pens plus.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

That's a lovely pen !! I like how you have the grain alignment in photo #3. Those spalted woods really make nice pens.

Aren't you glad you found Exoticblanks :):):):) !!! I've been buying there for 5 years ... always happy :):):):)

What nib did you use ... just the nib that came with the pen kit ?

rtyler8140

That's a lovely pen !! I like how you have the grain alignment in photo #3. Those spalted woods really make nice pens.

Aren't you glad you found Exoticblanks :):):):) !!! I've been buying there for 5 years ... always happy :):):):)

What nib did you use ... just the nib that came with the pen kit ?

Yes they are definitely my go to place! It is just the nib with the kit. I honestly do not know a ton about fountain pens and only used one for the first time last week. I've been reading more about them & using them so I can be more knowledgeable for when I sell fountain pens.

gbpens

Nice looking pen. The stabilizing doesn't seem to have darkened the wood. Good choice for that kit. As for Exoticblanks - their middle name is service!

Last edited:
Top Bottom