Spalted Maple Slimmie

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Bree

Bree

I had a Spalted Maple blank drilled that was lying around so I turned it and completed the job started some time ago. I had to hit it 3 times with thin CA to stabilize it. That gave it a somewhat deeper color. The pen was done in my normal way... MM-12000, CA-BLO, MM-12000, Buff, and Ren Wax. I had to flash it so the PIX are not great.

sCIMG5037.jpg

sCIMG5036.jpg

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

nava1uni

Very nice looking pen. Your pens will show better if you use a grey background. I learned that in a meeting about pen pictures. It does make quite a difference and I also take mine outside in natural light.

Bree

Very nice looking pen. Your pens will show better if you use a grey background. I learned that in a meeting about pen pictures. It does make quite a difference and I also take mine outside in natural light.

I got two photo tents one black andthe other white along with lights and reflective acrylic tables. But I haven't worked out where I am going to put it and the best way to do it. I am hoping to jump up my PIX quality 100% in 2010. Thanks for the comment because you are 100% correct.
:wink::wink::wink:

Top Bottom