Spalted Cottonwood Cigar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from bitshird

Status
Not open for further replies.

bitshird

tn_Spalted-Cottonwood.jpg

This is done with from a blank that was sent to me by Guts, I'd never considered using Cottonwood for any thing but the great blanks that Bill sent changed my mind, I always thought cottonwood was a nuisance "Live and Learn"
Thanks to Guts for some much appreciated blanks :D
Ken Ferrell

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

guts

Ken you did the wood proud,looks great but the background kinda sent me back into my younger days,good job,glad you like the pack.

bitshird

I have to find something else for a background, actually I use that to cover my milling machineand while some things look good aginst parchment paper, I think that pen would have got lost.
I see what you mean, sorta makes things hazy doesn't it [:eek:)][8D][:0]
Ken Ferrell

txbatons

Nice pen, Ken. I hate cottonwood trees, though. I've threatened to sneak out and poison the neighbor's tree. If I do, I'll leave some sitting around awhile for proper spaulting like yours. [;)]

great12b4ever

You guys are wrong about cottonwood. I use a lot of cootonwood for flat work and for making all kinds of things. It doesn't normally have a lot of exciting grain, except in the burls, the roots and some of the crotch pices, but it is a very stable light colored wood. If you get a lot of the boards, logs or sections, just send them to me.

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom