Space Shuttle, Jacob and a Fish

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Constant Laubscher

Just a couple I have done today. Hope you enjoy!

Attachments

• IMG_1050.jpg
    IMG_1050.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 291
  • IMG_1049.jpg
    IMG_1049.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_1055.jpg
    IMG_1055.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 343
  • IMG_1057.jpg
    IMG_1057.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 328
  • IMG_1060.jpg
    IMG_1060.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 442
Last edited by a moderator:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ctubbs

Teny, tiny itty bitty pieces, huge ugly hands. Not a good mix. But all three pens are just plain gorgeous. Once more I can wish for another pair of hands that I could just swap out as needed. Constant the talent exposed and demonstrated here never ceases to amaze me. Keep up the good and beautiful work and thank you for showing. It inspires.
Charles

Drstrangefart

The space shuttle makes my inner nerd so excited. Too cool. The other pens are nice in spite of my profound Twilight resentment, but the space shuttle pen inspires the sought after I MUST OWN THAT response.

IPD_Mrs

Oh man I love that pen .. Must seek Jacob..... of course MDH will likely tell me that I need to do the other three kits I bought from Constant before I consider yet another one. There is something to be said for having all those little boxes with all those little pieces in them though .. really there is ... come on help me convince him guys
:rolleyes:
Mrs

OutofTurnSam

I like the Jacob one teehee

Did you make the blank yourself, or order it somewhere? If you ordered it from somewhere, were there other Twilight or fiction themed blanks or kits?

Gagler

Very nice, Constant (as usual)!

Please let me know when you offer the shuttle kits - a friend of mine is an astronaut and has spent a lot of time on the space station, and will be on the last scheduled shuttle mission for February which looks like it may be pushed back. I think that would be really cool to give to him and (hopefully) take it up with him.

Russell Eaton

Killer kits as usual Constant. I have started to make up some of your kits this week. The new fireman kit looks sweet. I like the shuttle and fish the best. Thanks for posting. Russell

Jacob-wolf is actually an infill and not an inlay, the pieces are to tiny to work with but it is just something new I tried out.
The shuttle pen was in the works for a while and as my ways of doing things changes it made it possible to it now. Also only one mission left then it would be just History.
The fish just add to the BOW collection.

Toni

Constant you blow my mind!! Love the space shuttle it is the perfect pen for my brother who is a huge fan of the Apollo space mission.. When will these be available?

Grizz

Banned
Those look great. All of your stuff looks great. I wish I could afford to have one of each (meaning all the ones on your site.)

HSTurning

Big hands small pieces is an easy fix. I use a pin to place all the small pieces. Just dont push the pin in to far or you can crack the small pieces.

wizard

Constant, Your work is amazing and inspiring!! I'll be looking forward to purchasing the space shuttle! My secretary's husband is one of the shuttle launch directors at NASA. I know he would be ecstatic to get one! I can wait until you get the instructions done..because ....knowing me I'll definitely need them:rolleyes:. Beautiful! Regards, Doc

Top Bottom