SP Christian-Riley

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Jgrden

Jgrden

My grand daughter is graduating this year from high school. She will attend TA&M Corpus Cristi (SP?) She is a practicing Christian and this pen belongs to her. Despite my pride in Riley there is still room for your comments for improvements or otherwise.

SP Christian-Riley 2.jpg

SP Christian-Riley 3.jpg[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• SP Christian-Riley 1.jpg
    SP Christian-Riley 1.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 269
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OZturner

A Very Intriguing Pen, John.
Excellent Concept, and Execution (No Pun Intended).
Clever use of the Crown of Thorns at the Finial, also the Halo above the Wire figure of Christ.
Are there 3 Crosses, on the Pen?
This pen will Invoke a lot of interesting Comments, when you Granddaughter Riley, show's it to her Friends.
Perhaps the only thing I would have considered,for what it is worth, would have been to use a thicker wire for the main Cross, in place of the RHS tube.
Another Brilliant Unique Pen.
Congratulations,
Brian.

Jgrden

A Very Intriguing Pen, John.
Excellent Concept, and Execution (No Pun Intended).
Clever use of the Crown of Thorns at the Finial, also the Halo above the Wire figure of Christ.
Are there 3 Crosses, on the Pen?
This pen will Invoke a lot of interesting Comments, when you Granddaughter Riley, show's it to her Friends.
Perhaps the only thing I would have considered,for what it is worth, would have been to use a thicker wire for the main Cross, in place of the RHS tube.
Another Brilliant Unique Pen.
Congratulations,
Brian.

Yes three crosses. I agree with you on the cross. solid wire would have been better by not leaving those open ends.

Top Bottom