Sometimes a red kitless will do

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dalecamino

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Got these blanks from Neil (wolftat) a few weeks ago. I like the colors, & glitter in it. Polished up real nice. This is the one I used for the band tutorial in the library. The bands are made from 3/8 flat washers, drilled out to 13mm. The finial is brass too. Wish I'd have tapered the barrel end a little more. In fact, I'll do that soon. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_1142.JPG
    IMG_1142.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 381
  • IMG_1143.JPG
    IMG_1143.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 320
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wizard

Chuck, That is an absolutely stunning and elegant looking pen!!!! The combination of red, black and gold really gives a very regal look to it!
Bands are awesome....time to hit the library..:). I noticed your section looks a little different...new style? Regards, Doc

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Thanks guys! Doc, it IS a new design. After I turned the flare on the wrong end, then made a recovery, on the correct end.:rolleyes: I really like the way it feels. Better than the traditional design.:biggrin:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
So many pens to make so little time.................not to mention money.:biggrin::biggrin:

Nicely done Chuck

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
So many pens to make so little time.................not to mention money.:biggrin::biggrin:

Nicely done Chuck
EXACTLY! Thanks Mike.

WOW, now I like red, and the bands add that extra touch and makes it stand out. You did an excellent job on that one.
Yes, I have to agree. I got the vision when I saw the blanks Neil had for sale. This one stood out.

Very handsome pen, well done.
Thanks Glenn.

That is ridiculously beautiful. :good::good:

Ken
Thanks Ken.

:biggrin:Masterpiece!!!!! I like, a lot!!:biggrin:
Thanks Joe.:biggrin:

OKLAHOMAN

Chuck, if and when I get some time I need to pick your brain, you sure have gone a long way in a short time...Really like the new look on the section...

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Chuck, if and when I get some time I need to pick your brain, you sure have gone a long way in a short time...Really like the new look on the section...
No problem Roy. If and when you get a chance, turn a section like this one, and see how you like it. It could be me, but I think it feels better than the others do.

Top Bottom