Sometimes a great piece of timber is enough

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from bpgoldo

bpgoldo

This Afzelia Burl blank turned and finished with a depth and detail that I wish for in each piece of timber I turn. In this case, a picture is worth more than any words I can muster. Gratitude.

Attachments

• SOUTHWEST - EMBERS - 96.2 kb.jpg
    SOUTHWEST - EMBERS - 96.2 kb.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 457
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Very beautiful pen ... you're right ... it's hard to improve on Mother Nature's handiwork except, as in this case, with a bit of shaping and polishing.

DJBPenmaker

This Afzelia Burl blank turned and finished with a depth and detail that I wish for in each piece of timber I turn. In this case, a picture is worth more than any words I can muster. Gratitude.
Stunning pen! What kit did you use?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

OZturner

Perhaps, the most Magnificent Piece of Wood I have seen, Bob.
Thank you for posting your Afzelia Burl, Yes your Picture was worth, more than the Thousand Words.
Congratulations,
Brian.

OZturner

Brian, thanks for your kind words and support....as one Brian to another Brian (not bob...)

Sorry Brian, Please put it down to my too many birthdays.
Gee's I should have known, as the Brian's are the Good Looking, Intelligent, Ones, or so I would like to think. :rolleyes:
Kind regards,
Brian.

Skie_M

He said so in the first post ... that is PSI's "Southwest" kit... with the coral details instead of the turquoise. :)

There is also a "Southwest Mesa" pen kit, but that one only comes with turquoise. Both of them are gorgeous twist pens.... :)

DJBPenmaker

He said so in the first post ... that is PSI's "Southwest" kit... with the coral details instead of the turquoise. [emoji2]

There is also a "Southwest Mesa" pen kit, but that one only comes with turquoise. Both of them are gorgeous twist pens.... [emoji2]
Oh right, I must be a bit slow on the up take! Didn't realise that was referring to the kit
I've had stuff shipped to the UK from psi, I'll include some with my next order. Thanks for troubling to let me know. Derek

Top Bottom