Sometimes

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jttheclockman

jttheclockman

Sometimes pens get posted in the gallery and do not make it to the forum. Sometimes I think the person either does not think the work is good enough or the person is a little gunshy.

I am not sure where this one falls and maybe it has been shown here and I missed it but I think it needs to be shown here. I hope the person who did it can post the photo here as opposed to a link which is all I can get.

http://www.penturners.org/photos/index.php?n=13370

I see this was done by Scott Thetalbott4. Nice work man.

This pen is well done with alot of different techniques in it. I sure do like this one. Well done and you should be proud of it.

I hope that others do not fall in the above catagories and if you are going to post it in the gallery I think it is a good idea to post here as well. Just a thought. I don't have many.:)

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RAdams

Banned
Why couldnt you attach the photo? Can you not do that with someone elses pics?

I think some people might upload pics for different reasons. Maybe they use this site as a gallery and send their friends and family here to look at the pics and really dont care what we think of their pens? I do agree that this is an amazing pen! Thanks for re-posting.... er uh,,,, posting it!!

Attachments

• 1_Seg_Baron_RB_Resized.JPG
    1_Seg_Baron_RB_Resized.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 102

thetalbott4

Thanks John. I'm actually going to put to it the forum, but only because it didnt come out the way I intended and I'm still pondering exactly what I would do different and see what the thoughts are (like the closed end MagLite thread from this morning). Definately not gunshy, just waiting until I know what I want to say. I'm trying to think before I talk (judge says I have to). So far it's not working out. LOL. Thanks again John and Ron also I noticed.

jttheclockman

Thanks John. I'm actually going to put to it the forum, but only because it didnt come out the way I intended and I'm still pondering exactly what I would do different and see what the thoughts are (like the closed end MagLite thread from this morning). Definately not gunshy, just waiting until I know what I want to say. I'm trying to think before I talk (judge says I have to). So far it's not working out. LOL. Thanks again John and Ron also I noticed.

Thanks Scott for jumping in. What is not to like about it??? When I took another look I saw who it was and figured you may post it. I was wondering if I missed it. I don't usssually like to post someone else's photo without checking with them but you did supply the link. In my opinion I would not change a thing. Could you possibly tell us a little how you made the blank so that it came out as precise as it did. The segmenting looks spot on right into the cap and the dots are spot on also. Did you do the drilling on the lathe for both the tube and the dots??? Thanks for showing.

PaulDoug

Well you can sure bet if I could make a pen that nice I'd post it. Wouldn't have to say anything, the pen speaks for itself.

jocat54

John thanks for posting this pen.
Scott that is a great looking pen, if I could make it that nice, it would get posted. Great work.

Top Bottom