Something Good...something not so good...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PenWorks

Status
Not open for further replies.

PenWorks

Fresh out of the shop............

Couple Ligero's Afzalia burl w/eyes & figured Bocote

2005121153835_DSC01225.jpg

Wall Street, White/Black Ebony....Birds eye Bocote

2005121153939_DSC01229.jpg

The bad....I wasn't real crazy with the color on these, The brown burl, I forgot what it is ? The puke pink is Maidou burl. Maybe it is for somebody, but not me.

2005121154155_DSC01231.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dougle40

Nice looking pens Anthony .
I think that you SHOULD assemble the pink one at least because I think that it would really impress the ladies out there especially in the Ligero style.

G

I like em all and the brown one would be my favorite.
That is the natural color and not dyed right?

bajacrazy

Nice looking pens, Anthony.[8D] I do have to agree with everybody here and say go for it and assemble the pink one. You told us before that 40 % of your customers are women, and like someone mentioned Valentine’s Day is coming up. I’m sure it will sell.

ryannmphs

Nice pens! I'm gonna hafta agree with everyone else, assemble the pink one and you might as well assemble the other one. You never know where someone may want to buy it from you.

Ryan

PenWorks

Thanks for the comments, I would have put the "old rose" together but it is cut for a Gentlmens pen, A little to large to appeal to a women. I'm sure someone would like it, but I have to many other nice barrels I would put together before this one. The brown is natural and I really like the burl pattern, just the color was a touch bland, I'll throw it in my Havana bin and if someone likes it, I'll put it together.

Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom