Something different and new

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Constant Laubscher

Here are a couple pens I have made today.
All have been finished with CA and HUT polish.
Thanks for looking. All comments are welcome.

1_IMG_7681.jpg

1_IMG_7670.jpg
1_IMG_7657.jpg
1_IMG_7660.jpg

lwalden

OK, now you're just showing off. Looks like you had a fun day!! The red and white harlequin pattern is my favorite, followed closely by the blue and yellow that looks like a crossover of the swedish flag. Nice work!!

Jgrden

And you are selling these for $22.00 each???? I made a simple Elegant Sierra of Ebony and have it priced at $75.00. I think I'll buy your pens to keep them off the market and then turn around and sell them for $125.00, which is where they are supposed to be.

Len Shreck

Nice work. Did you use the Hut high gloss lacquer and wax finish on top of the ca in a build up method or just a single coat? Im asking because that is the way I finished the pen I put on here but I just did one coat of ca and then build up the hut on top of it. Thanks Len

Thanks everyone for kind words. There are a couple more variations and two new once that I shall post later today.
These will all be available by the weekend after updating my website. I shall keep you posted in the vendor section.

Slyotter

And you are selling these for $22.00 each???? I made a simple Elegant Sierra of Ebony and have it priced at $75.00. I think I'll buy your pens to keep them off the market and then turn around and sell them for $125.00, which is where they are supposed to be.

I hear you, was talking to a store to see if they would carry some of my pens. Was told no, due to having several that had been sitting in his case. These were made by a gentleman who had recently been on the cover of a turning magazine with his pens segmented cigar pens with celtic knots. Sorry I cannot remember his name at the moment, but he insisted on selling them for $25 and copy of the magazine was displayed (by the shop owner) behind them.

I hear you, was talking to a store to see if they would carry some of my pens. Was told no, due to having several that had been sitting in his case. These were made by a gentleman who had recently been on the cover of a turning magazine with his pens segmented cigar pens with celtic knots. Sorry I cannot remember his name at the moment, but he insisted on selling them for $25 and copy of the magazine was displayed (by the shop owner) behind them.

What does this have to do with this post?

Top Bottom