Something ---"NEW"--

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Gary Max

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Max

After making many different cross pens over the years. This is my newest and by far the best.----African Blackwood, Real Ivory, and Turquoise, kit is a Baron
Hope you enjoy

2007825183047_turqcross.jpg

2007825183152_turqcross2.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gketell

Local Chapter Leader
That is gorgeous!!

I wish someone would do a tutorial on how to do cross inlays. i want to make one but being new to wood working I haven't the foggiest.

GK

Gary Max

Greg I can put together some pics to get you going in the right direction if that would help. I do these free hand --not useing any kind of template so they are not perfect--just real nice--[:D]

great12b4ever

Gary, get the pics going on how to do the cross. It looks great, and I think Greg and myself could both learn a lot, along with a lot of others. Oh by the way, the pen looks great!![:)]

Rob

rhahnfl

Gary... those are great looking. Your talent knows no bounds. Hope you do post a how to someday so we can attempt to emulate you. Each and every handmade pen is like a snowflake... no two alike.

I blew out another acrylic this afternoon trying to turn during a thunderstorm. Don't know if it was the flash, thunder, lights/power blinking or just my nerves reacting [:D] but I stabbed at it pretty good and nicked it pretty deep on the cap end. Parted it off and made a piece to glue over the wounded end. Guess I'll see in a day or two how it worked. Hope you guys have a good rest of the weekend and thanks for sharing. That's how we all learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom