Some From Yesterday

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from elkhorn

elkhorn

Here are 3 from a bunch I turned yesterday. I'm posting because I want to thank those that made the blanks (and asked to see the finished pens).

Statista Sigaro: Sierra with cigar band from OldFox. Blanks were well done and a pleasure to turn.

Fer-de-Lance Zen: My first Zen kit. Largest of the ones I got from Seamus. A BIG blank (sorry, Seamus, couldn't resist :)). Well done and a pleasure to turn. Even sent a clear practice blank.

Aero-Nav Zen: My second Zen. Largest aero-nav blank I got from Marko50. Again, well done blank and a pleasure to turn.

We have a lot of great blank makers here on IAP. All have been a pleasure to work with and all have great products. True gentlemen one and all.

C & C welcome.

Attachments

• Statista Sigaro.jpg
    Statista Sigaro.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 188
  • Fer-de-Lance Zen.jpg
    Fer-de-Lance Zen.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 171
  • Aero-Nav Zen.jpg
    Aero-Nav Zen.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 162
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

elkhorn

Thanks for the kind comments everyone. Mike, I have been busy trying to get ready for a show in May.

Have a great weekend everyone.

OZturner

Excellent Pens John.
I appreciated your tribute to the Blank Makers, Beautiful.
Your Expert Craftsmanship applied to those Superb Blanks, has Created three Outstanding Pens.
Your Choice of the Seirra with the Cigar Band was Inspired.
The Zens for the Fer-de-Lance, and the Aero-Nav was Brilliant, as the Zen is a classic Pen to display a Blank to it's Utmost.
Congratulations to the Quartet Supreme.
Brian.

elkhorn

Aww shucks,Brian, thank you. Without good blanks, well, then all you have is a Bic. We have many true blank making artists here on IAP.

Top Bottom