Some vintage material

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from apple320

apple320

I got some of this checker material in that I was told was over 80 years old but it only came in 1/2 inch so I had to choose another color for the cap.

IMG_2426.jpg

IMG_2430.jpg

IMG_2431.jpg

Chris

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

IPD_Mrs

You did a very nice job on this, threads are nice and clean looking and I like both the clip and cap that you chose to go with it. It looks like it just belongs together - I think that is what to shoot for!!! Excellent :biggrin:

Mrs.

ToddMR

Nice choice. I like the colors of both the material for the body and the cap color. Looks like a very nice pen.

turbowagon

Looks great and I love the shape of your tail finial. Is the cap postable? I love these vintage materials, and just got a few rods myself of different designs. I believe they are cellulose acetate.

apple320

I love that checker material...it's too bad you don't have more, or I'd suggest another one with a black cap.

Great looking stuff!

Andrew

Ahh but I do have 22 inches left and I was thinking black would look great as well. The only thing I then is, do I do the cap 100% black or do I do a different jewel. I worry that an all black might be to much black or I guess I could get rid of the black blind cap and just fill the end with a black dot as the material has a hole through the middle. Any idea's?

Chris

Top Bottom