Some stuff

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Old Griz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
A bit more inventory for the market and the pen my daughter wanted for her teacher's Christmas gift...
Alternative Onyx Baron FP
2005112921235_AlternativeOnyx.jpg

ALternative Marble Baron FP
2005112921319_AlternativeMarble.jpg

Alternative Red Coral 22K Jr Statesman RB .. gift for my daughter's teacher
2005112921424_AlternativeRedCoral.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JHFerrell

Hey Tom...those are fabulous.[:0] Your work never ceases to amaze me. You always seem to put the right kit with the right blank and turn it into a piece of art. Way to go!

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
Originally posted by Geo in Winnipeg
<br />Beautiful pens Griz. She's going to have one happy teacher.
If I were not so happy with her teacher, it would have been a balsa wood slimline.. [:p]
Her second grade teacher is one of the best I have ever come across... a real credit to the teaching profession.

I also have do get one done for the principal... he has been absolutely fantastic with evaluating my daughter... he just moved her into full day second grade (she used to do half day second grade and half day first grade).. so effectively she will be skipping first grade... His will be a nice wood fountain pen... he was intriqued by mine at our last meeting...

Deere41h

Hey Tom....Those are really beautiful. Would you share with us where you obtained the great material. I like the way they turned out.

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
Tangboy is selling it
http://www.woodchipshome.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=WC&Category_Code=PENBL

It is great material... you just need to watch the translucence on some of them... in the long run it is safer to paint all your tubes, just in case...
Wayne has done some real nice Emporers using it...

wayneis

Tom nice work as always but what is going on with the photos lately? They all seem grainy, are you still getting used to the new camera?

Lance make sure that you paint the tubes AND the inside of the holes after you drill the blanks. Just find either a flat paint or a paint pen that is close to the color of the blank.

Wayne

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
The pics are with the old camera... that is why I am looking to get the Nikon.. just don't have the funds yet... Christmas gifts for the little one comes first... [:D]

Originally posted by Old Griz
If I were not so happy with her teacher, it would have been a balsa wood slimline.. [:p]
Her second grade teacher is one of the best I have ever come across... a real credit to the teaching profession.

I also have do get one done for the principal... he has been absolutely fantastic with evaluating my daughter... he just moved her into full day second grade (she used to do half day second grade and half day first grade).. so effectively she will be skipping first grade... His will be a nice wood fountain pen... he was intriqued by mine at our last meeting...

Griz, Your daughter is very fortunate to have such good teachers... and a principal as well![^]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom