Some Stratus

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Exabian

Exabian

Here a re some resent turns. C & Cs are welcome.

image-1913994592.jpg

Attachments

• image-830162649.jpg
    image-830162649.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 188
  • image-2061592225.jpg
    image-2061592225.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 195
  • image-1923370142.jpg
    image-1923370142.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 199
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Exabian

They look great! What are your thoughts on the quality of the click mechanism?
this is the first click pens I have ever made. With that said the click mechanism is pretty good, it's quite and smooth. My wife laid claims on the teak and chrome one and has been using it for school, no issues as of yet and she loves it. I will update this post if anything does come up.

Exabian

I would like to see the fist and last on a different background it is hard for me to see them. The other 2 look really nice..
Yeah I wanted to get a better pic myself....buuuuut... upon showing my wife the pen she claimed it and that was that. I convinced her to let me get a couple of quick snaps off before she left for school.

They are beautiful and I can see that your fit and finish are good too. Definitely a good job on them you should be proud of them as I am sure you are. Keep up the great work.

PeetyInMich

Nice pens Ex. Buzzzz, they mech is the same as PSI's Vertex (or so they claim) I have no reason to doubt this since I am using one as my daily, since my vertex "disappeared" I bought the sampler to try out the various finishes and turned myself the black enamal with a black and dark blue blank (thanks exotics), the second (gold one) seems just a little rough and scratchy when operating (I checked the nib end hole, the clearance around the button, and the spring, ( still not sure what the issue is)). And the chrome went to a coworker that gave me a bunch on brazilian (sp?) cherry flooring that he had left over.

Top Bottom