Some shop pencils

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mike_l

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike_l

Here are a couple of shop pencils from CSUSA. They have been a big hit with everone who has seen them. I think it will be a big seller. Everyone knows a wood worker who is hard to shop for.

Thanks for looking.

Mike L

20056262157_BEBBluepencil.jpg

Blue dyed BEB
20056262244_granadillioshoppencil.jpg

Granadillio with pick guard insert

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

melogic

Good looking pencils Mike! I am going to be trying some of them soon. I like both of them but I like the pick guard a lot. Great job!

scalawagtoo

Great gift!
my brother wanted a pocket pen so I gave him a half dozen psi bullet pens. There's a custom pool cue maker near here and I get his cutoffs, exotics, 4"x2" round. there just right for making bullet pens but the pen kits are not good quality and the pens leak in the pocket.

I'm thinking of giving my bro. a psi "purse pen" without the clip. that has a cap and won't leak in his pocket.

I'll try these shop pencils, do they make any pens that size?
Can't write a check with a pencil.

I'd like to give him a shop pencil and pocket pen in a gift box for Christmas. He's the one who gave me a PSI catalog and told me to get a hobby. It's all his fault!

when you guys talk about pick guards, do you mean like guitar pick guards?

Czarcastic

Mike:
Great looking pencils. I really like that the new kits have the "no-roll" centerband and cap. [:D] Makes these even more desireable and a great selling feature! Good luck.

mike_l

Thanks for the compliments! [:)]
I tried the one piece shop pencil. I'm giving one to my brother for his birthday. It is very nice, but the "no-roll" ability of this pencil is what sold me. Internally they are about the same.
The pencil with the pick guard above just went to my woodturning mentor. He is the one who got me started in turning.
And, no, I don't think there is a pen option for this kit. Although, the size and weight of it would make a comfortable pen. CSUSA, are you listening? [:D]

Mike L

scalawagtoo

"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."

Now there's wisdom for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom