Some rollers from today

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from SDB777

SDB777

Was a little bored after cutting up a bunch of Eastern Red Cedar logs for the fella down the street. He mentioned something about a football team the other day while the LOML was pouring blanks. She made three blanks with these colors(black/purple/yellow), I have one left....was thinking a fountain pen to go with the set, but I feel a naptime coming on shortly.

Here's a few photo's for the addicts!

Before anyone jumps up and says something about overturned blank...yup, it is about .009" too small(or better yet, the hardware actually measures .012" oversized)! That's right everyone....not all kits are the same dimensions, even from plating to plating, measure them all!!!
Didn't have enough material remaining to do the finial.....oh well, it's sort of close in color with the blank mica in there anyway.:rolleyes:

Thanks for looking!
Scott (I was pee'd off too) B

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edstreet

Naa, not that much off. What would be more of notice is the ring on the chrome one (with the black ring) does not seat fully. That happens with these kits from the cap being screwed on and they get slightly over tight and it pulls the nib out of the brass tube.

Charlie_W

Great job on the blanks Scott! Knock it apart and build it up with CA.
You know, it could be better if the color was Crimson!!!:wink:

ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!

SDB777

From what I understand, this is the colors for the Baltimore Ravens....I'll have to take his word for that, I don't follow football all that much. I do watch the SuperBowl, but only for the commercials:biggrin:

Scott (overpaid poor excuse for role models = fooseball players) B

Top Bottom