Some recent turnings...enjoy!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from SDB777

SDB777

The newest editions to the "stack o'pens".....

First one:
Sedona Sterling Silver Rollerball w/Tasmanian Sassafras Burl(from Bad Dog Burls)

TasSasB-SeSSRB1-1.jpg

TasSasB-SeSSRB2-1.jpg

Second one:
Sedona Black TG Rollerball w/BuckEye Burl(from Bad Dog Burls)

BuEyeBNat-SeBlTG1-1.jpg

BuEyeBNat-SeBlTG2-1.jpg

Third one:
Sedona Sterling Silver Rollerball w/BoxElder Burl

BEBNat-SeSSRB1.jpg

BEBNat-SeSSRB2.jpg

Could have started a topic for each, but I didn't need to have my head expanded all that much....just wanted to let some of ya know I still know where the 'ON' switch is on the lathe!

Feel free to comment/critique or what have you!

Scott (my heads big enough already) B

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

seamus7227

pics look good!~ nice fit and finish, but if figure i should critique you camera setup through the glare of the silver:tongue: on the first pic. try a diffuser with a little opening for the lens of the camera to stick through so you can avoid all of the yard and trees showing up on the pen. anyway, pens look great

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
First one:
Sedona Sterling Silver Rollerball w/Tasmanian Sassafras Burl(from Bad Dog Burls)
Second one:
Third one:
Sedona Sterling Silver Rollerball w/BoxCould have started a topic for each, but I didn't need to have my head expanded all that much....just wanted to let some of ya know I still know where the 'ON' switch is on the lathe!

Hi Scott; Never noticed the trees, microwave dish etc. until someone had to go and mention it!:biggrin: Love all the pens!

What's the font used in the pen descriptions, as well what software are you using to add it?

SDB777

First one:
Second one:
Third one:
Sedona Sterling Silver Rollerball w/BoxCould have started a topic for each, but I didn't need to have my head expanded all that much....just wanted to let some of ya know I still know where the 'ON' switch is on the lathe!

Hi Scott; Never noticed the trees, microwave dish etc. until someone had to go and mention it!:biggrin: Love all the pens!

What's the font used in the pen descriptions, as well what software are you using to add it?

Software for text is: Picasa3
Script is: Edwardian Script ITC

Scott (I like that tree....not really) B

toddlajoie

Fantastic looking pens!!! And many from my favorite source. If Bad Dogs wasn't within reasonable driving distance, it would still be the only place I ever felt 100% comfortable buying blanks sight unseen... I could not find a blank in the place that was not top notch...

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
=Mack C. in Brooklin (Whitby) Software for text is: Picasa

Hi again Scott; It's difficult to determine the size of the font required when producing on the pen pics. Would you mind telling me what size you use? Sorry to be such a bother!!:biggrin:

SDB777

=Mack C. in Brooklin (Whitby) Software for text is: Picasa

Hi again Scott; It's difficult to determine the size of the font required when producing on the pen pics. Would you mind telling me what size you use? Sorry to be such a bother!!:biggrin:

No bother.....

There is no one set size for the font. You'll need to experiment a little to find what size 'fits' the 'photo'.

Scott (any help possible...I don't mind) B

Top Bottom