Some pens from today

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Chrome

Chrome

Hi All,

Go easy as I've only been making pens for just over a month, and still only turned out 30 so far. :biggrin:

First up is a slimline made from my own clear resin casting (the second ever clear casting I've made). I just noticed in the photo there's a bit of plastic still stuck to the ball of the clip... :redface: It's been removed from the pen now... Doh!

Second is a Gatsby in Chrome/Gunmetal with my own black acrylic casting which has a single white/cream streak; my first ever Gatsby. Third is an Americana Chrome Fountain Pen from a purchased blank.

Comments appreciated... I want to learn. :)

7369812210_25737a5724_b.jpg

7369811942_d33a8692f1_b.jpg

7369810752_9bc7850e2b_b.jpg

7184575729_28be8afbf8_b.jpg

Cheers, Chrome

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

azamiryou

I've only been making pens for just over a month, and still only turned out 30 so far. :biggrin:

Comments appreciated... I want to learn. :)

Looking great so far!

My only suggestion is to avoid the "wasp-waist" slimline. Either turn it slim (it is a "slimline", after all), or discard the kit center band and make it as thick as you want (and whatever shape you want - a thicker upper barrel (similar to the European/Designer) is a popular option. You can make your own center band from contrasting material, or even do away with the center band entirely.

Top Bottom