Some Pens From Some Friends

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wolftat

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
There are a couple of guys that I have never met, but I feel as though they are old friends. I got to know them through IAP and they have sent me some pens.
One has sent me a set of beautiful twin Sierras that reminded him of me and my twin brother (Johnnie 1965-2008 RIP), they stand out proud and portray the colors of the United States Marine Corps that we both loved.
The other man is one that I have had some long conversations with over the phone and online. He took it upon himself to make a pen not just for me, but for my son and my nephew who are both serving over in Iraq at this time. Their pens will be going out to them with a care package that leaves this coming week. He made the pens out of Holly and added a little something to each. There was a fourth one in this group that is in his collection that was dedicated to those that gave all.
I figured it was about time I posted some pictures of these 5 beauties and said thank you from the bottom of my heart for thinking of all of us.
Lou and Chuck, from my entire family, Thank you, I salute you both.

Attachments

• IMG_3242.jpg
    IMG_3242.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 318
  • IMG_3240.jpg
    IMG_3240.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 357
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Neil, sometimes it takes a long time for the penny to drop for me and only now have I realised that Johnnie ( Jarheaded ) was your brother.
I knew that his brother 'Neil' had replied to one of my emails to him, but I never realised that it was you. Sorry.

He was a damn good man and had my utmost admiration. This world needs more men like him.............

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Neil, sometimes it takes a long time for the penny to drop for me and only now have I realised that Johnnie ( Jarheaded ) was your brother.
I knew that his brother 'Neil' had replied to one of my emails to him, but I never realised that it was you. Sorry.

He was a damn good man and had my utmost admiration. This world needs more men like him.............
Thank you Skip. there is absolutely no need to apologize. There are over 8000 members on this forum and noone can be expected to keep track of who is related to who.
Just for the record, the pen that says Dozer on it is made for Johnnies son and on the forum he goes under Gentleman Jack and Anthony is my son (when he's bad).:)

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Thanks for posting these Neil . Mine were just tokens of respect , admiration and friendship for a family of warriors who have devoted they're lives to defend our FREEDOM . I hope the boys like them . Sorry , I got the kits mixed up ! :redface: Please give those guys my regards , when you send them .

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
There are a couple of guys that I have never met, but I feel as though they are old friends. I got to know them through IAP and they have sent me some pens.
One has sent me a set of beautiful twin Sierras that reminded him of me and my twin brother (Johnnie 1965-2008 RIP), they stand out proud and portray the colors of the United States Marine Corps that we both loved.
The other man is one that I have had some long conversations with over the phone and online. He took it upon himself to make a pen not just for me, but for my son and my nephew who are both serving over in Iraq at this time. Their pens will be going out to them with a care package that leaves this coming week. He made the pens out of Holly and added a little something to each. There was a fourth one in this group that is in his collection that was dedicated to those that gave all.
I figured it was about time I posted some pictures of these 5 beauties and said thank you from the bottom of my heart for thinking of all of us.
Lou and Chuck, from my entire family, Thank you, I salute you both.
Just wanted to add the fourth pen to this thread . I thought it would be appropriate .

Attachments

• IMG_0352.jpg
    IMG_0352.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 124

bitshird

Neil, there are some great people here, and to those who have served this country and to the generosity and faith of the IAP members, Id like to say thanks as well, Those are some striking pens,
Semper Fi Y'all

fiferb

I pray your son and nephew remain safe and thanks for their service as well as you and Johnnie's. My son #2 departs for Iraq next week. He's with the Army 2d Inf Div.

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
I pray your son and nephew remain safe and thanks for their service as well as you and Johnnie's. My son #2 departs for Iraq next week. He's with the Army 2d Inf Div.
Thank you Bruce, I'll let my boys know to look for a Fifer. Just tell him to keep his head down and don't try to be a hero. He will be in our thoughts.

Top Bottom