Some pens with help from Exotic Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

These are three pens I made with items from Exotic Blanks. Those people are great. Bought four blanks from them and they added two more very nice blanks for free. Any comments, suggestions are welcome.

Attachments

• Ebonite Majestic.jpg
    Ebonite Majestic.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 420
  • Carbon Fiber Jr Statesman II.jpg
    Carbon Fiber Jr Statesman II.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 310
  • Stripe Tease Jr Statesman II.jpg
    Stripe Tease Jr Statesman II.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 572
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jason Swanson

Love your pens! You're the first person I've seen post pics of my Stripe Tease blanks made into a pen. Did you have any difficulties in making this pen? What finish did you use? Thanks for posting pics - the pen looks great! Jason

wizard

Jason, I had no trouble with drilling the blank and turning it was easy. You make wonderful blanks. As I wrote as a reply on your most recent post, you are truly a gifted craftsman ! Thank you for the compliment about the pens.
I used EEE paste X2 followed by 4 coats of Shellawax.

Last edited:

jttheclockman

Could you tell us what the blanks are???? I like the last striped pen but I think in your attempt to enhance the details you went too far and it distorted the image. I can't make out what is striped. Is the yellow a thicker stripe than the brown??? Or vice-versa??? All look very well done. Thanks for showing.

Edit, I just noticed you have the names on the bottom of the photo when enlarged.

Top Bottom