Some newbies for a friend!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from MrKugelschreiber

Some Star Wars themed pens for a friend who is bonkers over this!

Attachments

• Image 1.jpg
    Image 1.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 247
  • Image 2.jpg
    Image 2.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 227
  • Image 3.jpg
    Image 3.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 191
  • Image 4.jpg
    Image 4.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 210
  • Image 5.jpg
    Image 5.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 220
  • Image 6.jpg
    Image 6.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DJBPenmaker

Thank you! And that means?

I particularly like the Darth Vader one, very cool! Well Mr Kugelschreiber you just need a Bleistift and a Füllfeder to go with it

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Kugelschreiber=ballpoint pen, Bleistift=Pencil, Füllfeder=Fountain pen. Btw are the decals on the tube or on a blank with a CA finish?

Kugelschreiber, yep I knew that one. My wife lived in Germany most of her life…Thanks for the rest..And they are labels around the pen tubes.

I particularly like the Darth Vader one, very cool! Well Mr Kugelschreiber you just need a Bleistift and a Füllfeder to go with it

Kugelschreiber=ballpoint pen, Bleistift=Pencil, Füllfeder=Fountain pen. Btw are the decals on the tube or on a blank with a CA finish?

DJBPenmaker

Kugelschreiber, yep I knew that one. My wife lived in Germany most of her life…Thanks for the rest..And they are labels around the pen tubes.

I'm amazed at the depth of black, it looks just as solid as the black of the pen kit. You've inspired me to start experimenting down the casting road (I can see yet another addiction around the corner) [emoji53]

leehljp

Member Liaison
You did a terrific job on the finish. Very impressive. Flawless across all. Your pen photos reflect your attention to detail on the finish, which is what draws me in.

A good finish will draw people to the art behind it. Beautiful work.

Last edited:
Top Bottom