Some new Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ashaw

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashaw

All of these pens were made without the brass tubes.

200721322474_tubless.jpg

No need to paint the blank.

Thanks
Alan

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jjenk02

I'd be interested in finding out how well they hold up without the brass tubes, will the mechanisms become loose overtime??

BTW, from what I can see, the pens look great, a little larger photo would be nice.

ashaw

I am going to have to retake the picture. I resize it and save it as the same name. Tried to enlarge it but to fizzy.[:(!]..

I have had two pens out be tested by two of my best customers for 1 month now. I asked them to abuse it and so far no problems. As far as the Cigar goes the transmittion still fits into the brass tube that is on the cap.

I have been working of this for about a month+. The barons are much lighter now.

Alan
If you did not use the brass tubes did you glue in the parts when you installed them??[?] Or did you just press them in? Really like to know the end result because I would like to get away from painting the tubes if possible

ashaw

Bob
Yes I did glue in the parts. Used epoxy instead of CA so I would not have any problem with the plating. I am trying to get to the point where I will not have to glue in the parts. I am going to try used the lettered drill bits once they come in.

John
Right now I am stocking up on the brass tubes. If you need any let me know. I have to sort though the pile.

hey if your stocking up on the tubes and want to get rid of them let me know. Would not mind getting a few extra, I just dont make the cigars that you have been making. [^]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom