Some New Ones

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Tanner

Tanner

Just getting back to making some pens. I had to take some time off for personal reasons. Everybody is OK now, so I figure I can get back to what I enjoy doing. It's hot in the garage but it is stress relief. Some pens I've made and gave away before I was able to take pictures. Here are some pens that were still here. The segmented looking cigar blank I'm pretty sure I got from Eugene. You can see that the Paul Huffman vise held that baby true the whole way. I see I didn't line the line up exactly for the picture, sorry. The pheasant I got from Ed. Gotta be quick to one of those beauties. by the way Ed, you and Dawn have put a great site together since I've been gone. Is my old "Cat" olog a collectible? The flag I got from kallenshaan. Ken is the master. The computer board I believe I got from Bill at AZ Silhouette. I made a Polymer Clay pen from a blank I got from Ed and Toni all I can say is wow, those are really cool. My wife took it and gave it to her grandmother before I even agreed to let her. Sorry so long winded but its nice to be back. Anyway, thanks for looking.

Attachments

• Statesman Rhodium-22K Amboyna Burl.jpg
    Statesman Rhodium-22K Amboyna Burl.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 173
  • Cigar Gold Ti Amalgum.jpg
    Cigar Gold Ti Amalgum.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 200
  • Cigar Gold Ti green computer Circuit Board.jpg
    Cigar Gold Ti green computer Circuit Board.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 161
  • Jr Gent 2 American Flag.jpg
    Jr Gent 2 American Flag.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 136
  • Jr Gent Pheasant.jpg
    Jr Gent Pheasant.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 186
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

el_d

Nice set up Tim Great work.

The full size statesman is polymer clay???? It really looks like amboyna wood.

Great finishes.

Tanner

Yeah, the Statesman is Amboyna. The PC pen was given away before I could even take a picture of it. Thanks for the nice comments guys.

aggromere

Those are reallly nice. I've never done a feather pen. After seeing yours I guess I gotta get some blanks. Nice job.

Top Bottom