Some new Alligator bone pens and an Emperor

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from snowman56

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowman56

These are some of my newest alligator pens and an Emperor pen that I made for a doctor. All comments would be appreciated. Thanks!

Image Insert:
200762823557_Pens%20034%20(Medium).jpg

Image Insert:
200762823651_Pens%20037%20(Medium).jpg

Image Insert:
200762823741_Pens%20041%20(Medium)%20(2).jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

snowman56

Well, I don't know what happened to the pictures. They can be seen in my album, but I don't know why they won't post here. Sorry about that!

snowman56

Can anyone tell me why my pictures won't post here, but will in my album? I took them straight from my album that I posted today. Please HELP!

JimGo

The problem comes from the spaces in your file names. If you get rid of those and upload again, you'll be good to go.

les-smith

I looked at your album and I'm really liking the alligator bone. It really has some good color. How hard is it to get a hold of alligator bone? I don't think there is to many of those running around. Really, really nice. I like them a lot. Great combination using the hide and bone. Great job.

snowman56

I have a contact that raises alligators for hunters and each year after alligator season he sells me all his heads. It takes about a year for them to be ready to make pens. I am working on heating them in a dehydrator to dry them out quicker. When I have some ready, I will sell the blanks. I will put them on here soon, I hope. I have to look to see what happened to these pics now. Thanks for the help.

les-smith

You might try and edit your first post and upload the photos directly to the posting instead of uploading from your album. The file has to be below 100 kilobytes when you uplaod to the posting.

Also, put me on your list of customers for some bone. I really think it looks great and would love to get in on some of that.

I think you should do some individual photos of the hide/bone pen. I'm sure it would be destined to be shown as the Featured Pen.

alamocdc

Originally posted by snowman56
<br />I couldn't find any spaces in the file names and tried it again, but got the same results when I tried again.

Robert, according to the file properties (right clicking on the red X) there is a space between Pen and 037, and another between 037 and (Medium). This is repeated in each file name and if you examine the file name in your photo album, you'll see the spaces. Additionally, the paranteses () in the file name may be part of the culprit. Some software doesn't like "special" characters in file names and parens are considered special characters.

Now concerning the alligater bone... SWEET!!!!![^]

Firefyter-emt

Originally posted by les-smith
<br />I looked at your album and I'm really liking the alligator bone. It really has some good color. How hard is it to get a hold of alligator bone? I don't think there is to many of those running around. Really, really nice. I like them a lot. Great combination using the hide and bone. Great job.

Sure there are, just drive on down to Florida and they have them just there by the side of the road! Well, the hard part is getting the gator! [:D]

Woodlvr

Beautiful pens. I would love to have a few alligator bones, hint hint. [:p] Utah only has gators in the Hogle Zoo, thank goodness.[:D]

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom