Some of my show pieces

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jtdesigns

jtdesigns

Hey all,

Thought I would share some of showcase pieces from my first show. Pardon the goofy write ups, I am using these for another jury submission.

The first one was made with sterling silver "drillings" glued to the pen tube and cast in black resin. I used a 5/16" drill bit on a piece of 1mm thick silver sheet. The little spirals that came off of the bit left some really unique patterns when exposed on the lathe.

The second photo is my "Price of Freedom" which was my best seller at the show. 30-06 cartridge, 168gr Boat tail match bullet, cut and stacked corian.

The third is just a nice specimen of amboyna.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jtdesigns

Also, I know I may have to bump up the f-stop but I was trying to blur the background. Probably will just kick up the flash aimed at the backdrop to really blow it out.

PaulDoug

Some very nice work. That first is a real looker, and neat idea in casting. Corian ones are great, and must have taken some patients in cutting and drilling. Corian is not always easy. Thanks for sharing.

Mapster

Great pens! silver one is a good new idea. Looked at a picture of your whole table you have, all great pens. Love the watch and segmented pens.

Top Bottom