Koa
200512191526_Koa.jpg

Mango
20051219168_Mango.jpg

Lemon
200512191636_Lemon.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

Nice pens Mark. Never made a lemon but I drove one once. I was in Hawaii during the summer of 2003 and while the wife and daughter were scuba diving I visited cabinet and mill work shops and brought back 140 lbs of wood in a suitcase. I brought back mango, koa (curly and birdseye), toon, teak, keawai(mispelled but was told it is your mesquite), mac-nut, eucalyptus, african mahagony, swamp managony, kamani, monkeypod, Hawaiian ironwood, and sandlewood. What fun I had explaining to the airline checke in lady that the suitcases were overlaoded with the wife and daughter's souviniers and other Island purchases. "You know, Mam, how the ladies like to shop!', I told her. And the check-in lady let them go through and told me to be careful packing next time and to consider having some of the "treassures" shipped lhom next time.
Mahalo and ...
Do a good turn daily!
Don

melogic

Very nice pens Mark. I would like to try some lemon one day. I really like Koa. I did a desk set for my sister-in-law for Christmas out of Koa. She really liked it.

PenWorks

Thanks for posting Mark, nice pens. I am glad to see the Mango, I had made some pens and forgot what the wood was, well I guess it is Mango! Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom