Ebony and aluminum, Sauers dyed veneers

pic172528.jpg

Dyna blue acriluster blank, black veneers, aluminum
Platinum cigar, commissioned piece

pic173062.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dario

Originally posted by rhahnfl
<br />does he make the blanks available for sale?

I believe he does sell some but chooses whom to sell to. With the work involved, be prepared to pay a hefty amount depending on complexity.

OKLAHOMAN

Compared to other blanks sold here his blanks are very affordable($20.00 for cactus,$30.00 for lazer cross,$35.00 for M3-Mokume Gane for example).

Originally posted by Dario
<br />
Originally posted by rhahnfl
<br />does he make the blanks available for sale?

I believe he does sell some but chooses whom to sell to. With the work involved, be prepared to pay a hefty amount depending on complexity.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
The two cross pen blanks I got from Eagle. Made a pen from them for our two Pastors and one from BOW for our youth minister.
The one on the left is for our associate pastor and is X-cut mesquite. The middle one is for our senior pastor and is walnut crotch. The one on the right is BOW and is for our youth minister.

200811404017_Preacher%20pens.jpg

7miles

I know Eagle is a true pen artist. The thought process that goes it to anyone of those blanks is wonderful. However for the most part I really don't care for the biggest part of his blanks. I think they are far to busy for me. I would still love to be able to do work like that.

IPD_Mrs

<center>More fantastic

20081141222_soaring20eagle.gif
<br />
work. </center>

WOW - a great deal of talent displayed in those pens. I love the top one and the pen kit choice is outstanding. I also really liked the one someone posted the other day that looked like a ladder. Thanks for continuing to show off these marvelous creations. I know I for one, definitely appreciate seeing where a true creative imagination and gift of artistic skill can take a person willing to invest the time in this adventure.
Those of you turning these pens should get lots of Kudos as well for having the spirit to take on a challenge and do something out of the ordinary! Fly high all.

[:X] Mrs.

BUGSY

AMAZING BLANKS by a AMAZING ARTIST....i have LEARNED a great deal by his work....just trying to figure out how he did it....which taught me how to do other things that i wouldnt have learned any other way...THANK YOU....EAGLE.... GREG BUGSY ZECHMAN

GaryMGg

John,
That's a good way to put it; I never tire of looking at them either.
IMVHO, his two best blanks are both spiritual: Pentarsia & Christmas Miracle.
When he talks about them, he's on fire [in a good way] -- especially the process of designing and constructing them.
He's an artist but more importantly, a loyal friend to his friends. [8D]

Sylvanite

I was not around when Eagle was, but I sure do admire his skill and artistry. And, I must say, you've done a great job with those blanks. The perfect fit kit sets off the first blank beautifully.

Regards,
Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom