Some more catridge pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from RollTide

Status
Not open for further replies.

RollTide

The first pen from the left is the one I posted a few days ago. The one in the middle is a clear powder coated 30.06 casing with copper slim line hardware. The one on the right is a black powder coated 30.06 casing with black titanium slim line hardware. All pens have a White Tail Deer antler top finished with ca and polished. I'm having to get used to using ca. Have just not been able to get the finish I'm looking for but getting there slowly. And I do prefer the feel of the ca finish to a lacquer or eurothane(sp?) Sorry the picture isn't any better. That's something I'm trying to work on getting better also.

200712516387_cartridgepens%202.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sparhawk

my,my arent we the busy bee on our vacation. Looks like you got the cartridge pen down tight, whats next?[:D]( Steve Woodcraft only has slimline parts, no european nibs finials or clips .)

RollTide

Firefyter....no I haven't. The two pens made using the 30.06 casings actually fitted really well. What I have found is that the neck size seems to vary from gun to gun. Checked a few different casings and some were dead on and some were a little big. I just used the ones that fit good.

Hugo....thanks for checking on that for me. Got another pen to finish tomorrow for "guess the wood".

Thanks to everyone for the comments.

Thanks,
Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom