Some Jr. Gents and Europeans

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from stevers

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevers

Hey All,
These are some pens I have turned over the last few weeks. The Jr. Gents and the satin nickle European are from CSUSA. I really like what I have gotten from the so far.

Blue Pearl celluloid Designer (kit from PSI) and Blue Marble European in satin nickle. Please excuse the dust on the celluloid pens, these where accually test photos that I wanted to use.
200632945334_blue%20pair%201postable3.jpg

Spalted Maple Jr. Gent, Afzilia Burl Jr. Gent with threaded cap and Buckeye Burl Jr. Gent with threaded cap. All Titanium.
632945439_Jr.%20Gents%20collection%20(10)postable2.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stevers

The file was 87.something.
Those were the ones I really wanted to show too.
I even tryed resizing them again to be sure they loaded properly and it wont even come up in Preview Reply. It showed that it loaded and sent file or whatever it says.
Could it be becouse the background is all black on this one?

Dario

Try compressing it more. I had a few that are less than 90k in my computer but when uploading I am being told that it exceeds the limit. Not sure why.

No I try to stick to files less than 70K [;)]

stevers

I tryed it at 72.2 and it wont let me post it. It says "the file has been successfuly downloaded" but when I try to preview it, it is the red X box.
Is the limit for the entire subject post or per picture?

Edit: I even tryed a whole new post and it wont work. The pic I want to post just wont work. Again it said " The file has been successfuly received".

stevers

Well I think I got it. I shortened the file name and it previewed. Lets see if it posts now.

Spalted Maple Jr. Gent, Afzilia Burl Jr. Gent with threaded cap and Buckeye Burl Jr. Gent with threaded cap. All Titanium.
20063296621_gents%20post.jpg

airrat

Look great Steve,

On your filename, did you have anything like an apostrophy or something. I know that happens when you do that.

stevers

As a matter of fact I had parethasies, you know, these things ( ). I'll try something next time to see if that was it.
For now, I am tired and going to bed. Dario and airrat, thanks for your help. I'll check in after work tommarrow.

stevers

Thanks a lot guys. I love the Jr. Gents from kits CSUSA. They should have more of the Jr.s in by now or soon. Michelle said their order should be in the end of the month. All they have had is the titaniums. I want to try something in silver or nickle. Mabey soon a Statesman.
Ron, my wife loves the satin nickle euro too. She pretty much claimed it as soon as I showed it to her. The Buckeye Burl Gent is also hers.
And thanks airrat and arioux for the suggestions with the ( ) and stuff. I probebly would have fought with it next time thinking " the darn name is short enough, what the heck is wrong ".
Again, thanks for the kind words,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom