Some Invisibleman blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jasontg99

jasontg99

Lemon meringue and white and black stripes. I really like these blanks. The turn easily and take a great shine. Hope you like them.

Jason

Attachments

• IMG_1034.JPG
    IMG_1034.JPG
    143.9 KB · Views: 266
  • IMG_1036.jpg
    IMG_1036.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 214
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wiset1

Good to see you had some time to turn. After seeing Fred's new toy I found myself looking into a lesser version without the bells and whistles so to speak, but for now I'm just picking up metal stock so I can start to use the metal lathe when I get some free time. I hope to have two weeks around Christmas time, but who knows. Great looking turns Jason!

jasontg99

Good to see you had some time to turn. After seeing Fred's new toy I found myself looking into a lesser version without the bells and whistles so to speak, but for now I'm just picking up metal stock so I can start to use the metal lathe when I get some free time. I hope to have two weeks around Christmas time, but who knows. Great looking turns Jason!

Tim,

About time! :eek: I hope you have had some time to spend with the family. It was great seeing you last week. And thanks again for the ticket. That was an experience I will never forget. :highfive:

Jason

wiset1

Tim,

About time! :eek: I hope you have had some time to spend with the family. It was great seeing you last week. And thanks again for the ticket. That was an experience I will never forget. :highfive:

Jason

Jason,

Just one of the perks of where I work and I was happy to get them for you. I'm just glad they gave me the VIP tickets that got you up front. Anyways, I'll be sure to give you and Fred a call the next time I'm down your way. I'll have a total of 5 days back before heading out again, so I'm happy to get that time. Well, take care brother and I'll be talking with you

InvisibleMan

Nicely turned, Jason! I really need to pick up some Jr. Retros. I've never made one, but I think they may be my favorite of the Jr. series to look at.

Top Bottom