Some green and others

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ToddMR

ToddMR

Well my daughter was over this weekend and helped me to pick out a couple blanks to turn on some kits. The first one we did yesterday on St. Patrick's Day. It is a Metallic Green blank from EB on a gold slimline kit. I used black nickle tubes on it and did not paint. The next is a resin blank from Jeff Powell on a chrome/gold ultra cigar kit. I used black nickle tubes and did not paint. The last one is a Jeff Powell blank made from Walnut wood and resin. I painted the tubes black and used a chrome virage rb. It is finished with 2 coats thin ca and 5 coats med ca. I did make one other pen, but my daughter assumed it was for her, so I let her keep it. She took a picture with her iPod, so it isn't the greatest photo. Its a multicolored resin blank, I think called spring something, on a gold and gun metal diplomat kit.

We had fun this weekend for sure. We had a couple failures, but we recovered. :) I am so glad she likes to be involved in picking out the blanks and kits with me to turn.

metalic-greenslim.png metalic-greenslim2.png spacecigar.png spacecigar1.png spacecigar2.png walnutresinviragerb.png walnutresinviragerb2.png walnutresinviragerb3.png multicolordiplomat.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ToddMR

Thanks guys! Yeah I like the cigar a lot too. But I will admit, the metallic green slim catches my eye as well in person. hehe

PeetyInMich

Thank you for the picture of one of Exotics metallic blanks "in the wild". Its always fun to have one of my younger kids pick out what they want for their pen.

Top Bottom