Some of PR Princess's plastic potions

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jskeen

jskeen

On my last company trip to Milwaukee, I stopped in to visit with Ed and Dawn in Racine, and she offered to help me out with a problem I have been having. My wife has been on my case for some time to make some "girlie pens". I figured if anybody could help me out in this quest for non masculine materials, it would be our very own Princess, and I was not disappointed.

The Pink and Purple are Dawn's own creations, and I think the blue is a commercial acrylic.

Let me know what you think, good, bad, or indifferent

Attachments

• PICT0005a.jpg
    PICT0005a.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 314
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dntrost

They are girlie and I was wondering the same thing. I am trying to get away from slimline but that seems to be what the ladies want. Great colors and really nice pens! :biggrin:

Ligget

Nice work on all, I prefer the custom turned finials a little thinner so they don`t stuck out just as much (the same size as the original was).

jskeen

I have done some of both, but suprisingly, the flatter ones like this don't seem to generate as much interest, or get picked up as much. There is definately an upper limit though, much more than 1/8 at the shoulder just looks odd.

Attachments

• 1_PICT0018a.JPG
    1_PICT0018a.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 118

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Excellent job, James.

For those who may not have noticed, James adds his own piece in the centerband. This really sets off the "kit" to make it look more "Custom" -- GREAT work!!!

The top and bottom pen are Dawn's Polyresin (PP#9). The other two are imported purple celluloid chip and a new turquoise color I have not shown before. Available in VERY limited quantities.

Top Bottom