Some of Ed's goodies!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from angboy

Status
Not open for further replies.

angboy

I finally have managed to feel like I"m back turning again, and today I took pictures of the first pens I've finished since moving and setting up my new shop. The first one is a pearl silver cigar pen with Ed's zebra material. I purposefully tried to make it not look symetrical on each side, so it doesn't really look like a zebra, but it's interesting:

200691023836_August202006ASmall.jpg

200691023854_August202006BSmall.jpg

And then anopther one of the great materials Ed had for sale recently. No idea what this one's called, but it's a very pretty purple:

2006910231115_August222006Small.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
M

Mudder

In your first picture there appears to be a bubble in the material, is this an illusuion?

I really like the purple pen.

angboy

Thanks everyone. On the bubble question, if you're referring to right near the tip on the top picture, then that's not a bubble, it's just where the black and white sort of layered with each other. Actually, there's not a bubble anywhere, so if I'm looking in the wrong place, then the same explanation would apply to other places.

I really like how the zebra blank looks with the pearl silver- especially since sometimes it's a hard finish to match. And I was pleased with how different to 2 sides of this same pen came out!

M

Mudder

Originally posted by angboy
<br />Thanks everyone. On the bubble question, if you're referring to right near the tip on the top picture, then that's not a bubble, it's just where the black and white sort of layered with each other.

I figured it was an illusion and now that I'm seeing it on a different moniter I can see see that it's some more of the black peeking through.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Only Angela would distort that poor zebra like that!!!

Really cool use of the kit and the blank! It even looks like it could be comfortable for writing.

The second one is Italian celluloid, Angela. Should have noticed the smell of burning rubber as you turned it. Your picture is fantastic!! I can't photo purple worth a darn!!

Nice work on both pens (will be interesting to see what the other half of the zebra looks like????)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom