Some Christmas Presents

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from TribalRR

TribalRR

I haven't been in my shop much the past couple of months because it's been too cold for me, but with Christmas 3 days away I made myself. So, here are a few I completed today.

First is a Black Patriot with a Paudak barrel, Rengas/Ebony ends, and an Aluminum knot. It's my first knot BTW.

Second is a Chrome Sketch Penceil with a Paudak barrel and 6 horrizontal waves (with varying amplitude) of lime green "wood by product".

The third one is another Black Patriot with a Paudak barrel and a Ebony/Aluminum knot. I made this knot different in that there are 2 of 2 different sized knots.

The last one is couple of blanks I sent my Secret Santa partner a couple of weeks ago. Boise de Rose with 6 "feathers", Paudak with 6 vertical waves, and a Seirra sized Maple Herringbone.

I have three more to make before Thursday so I'll post them when they are done. Thanks for looking and commenting.

Attachments

• DSC_0008.jpg
    DSC_0008.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 159
  • DSC_0009.jpg
    DSC_0009.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 165
  • DSC_0010.jpg
    DSC_0010.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 167
  • SS '08.jpg
    SS '08.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

akbar24601

Hey Chip, great looking assortment! Nice job on the first knot. I like the knots when they are two diff sizes too.

That had to be one happy secret Santa recipient!!! How can I get on that list??? LOL!

Glad you braved the cold and shared that with us.

VisExp

Hey Chip, nice to see you back in the shop and posting in SOYP. The aluminum knots look great, especially the one with ebony. You Secret Santa partner scored big time!

Top Bottom