Some Brooks blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from brownsfn2

brownsfn2

These are a few of Brooks blanks (From Exotics) that I have enjoyed turning over the last couple of weeks. I really like the fact that you just can't tell what the final pen is going to look like until you get down to the final dimensions. It is fun to stop the lathe several times during turning to see the various stages. All of these are painted black because I was out of paint and was not feeling too creative. I think the black looks good though.

Thanks for looking!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PaulDoug

Mr. Brooks has a real talent for making beautiful blanks. You did them proud. All are very nice. What is the kit on the first one pictured?

brownsfn2

Thanks for the nice comments.

The first pen pictures is a Triton Ball Point.

I am trying to branch out on the number of Ballpoint pens I offer. I sold Ball Point pens a lot around Christmas and I think that I underestimated their popularity. :)

reiddog1

Holy crap those are nice!!! Great blanks, the right kits, and perfect fit and finish. Looks like you have the trifecta of pen turning. Good show!!

Dave

brownsfn2

Thanks for the kind words guys. I am so glad I got the Exotics site right when they were done posting them. I could not help myself. I think I bought about 20 of them. I still have ten left and am excited to get to them. Truly my favorite blanks.

Top Bottom