Some black kitless pens I made

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from javier75

javier75

Hello, I have finally discovered how to resize my pictures, so let me show you what I made some time ago. This first one is made from black ebonite and it works with cartridges or converter. This was one of my first projects and it has #6 Jowo nib in two tones.

Attachments

• Eb01.jpg
    Eb01.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 271
  • Eb02.jpg
    Eb02.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 223
  • Eb03.jpg
    Eb03.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 195
  • Eb04.jpg
    Eb04.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 186
  • Eb06.jpg
    Eb06.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 243
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

javier75

Thank you very much for your kind comments, I´m glad you like it. Actually I´m a newbie, so I hope I will improve my work with your comments and advices

Psychmike22

Thank you very much for your kind comments, I´m glad you like it. Actually I´m a newbie, so I hope I will improve my work with your comments and advices

Fantastic pen!

I am diving head first into kitless. I found a few videos on youtube. I have not been able to find anything on the cap bands. Would you be willing to share how you make and assemble those?

javier75

well, it is funny that you make me that question, because it was something I myself was going to ask the same because, like you, I could not find anything related to that. I will put in the main page a thread in which I´ll explain how do I put the center bands in the caps, but I´m not sure that my way of doing this, is actually the best. So, if any of you, guys have a better way to do this work, I will appreciate a lot your suggestions and advices.

Top Bottom