some acrylic slimlines

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from emackrell

Status
Not open for further replies.

emackrell

Three more acrylic slimlines soon to find themselves under various Christmas trees. Leopard slim with amboyna burl CB for an animal-crazy niece. Camo slim for a SEAL-wannabee nephew. (Both blanks fm Ed Brown (Ed4Copies)). And a BRIGHT RED slimline with a segmented white/blue/white stripe, done in the "gold red" inlace fm Woodturningz, which when finished catches the light like it has batteries in it. All good fun to turn!

2006121334711_IMG_1771.jpg

2006121334735_IMG_1773.jpg

2006121334758_IMG_1775.jpg

As ever, comments welcome!

cheers Eileen [8D]

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

emackrell

Eagle, I'm building a large collection of "supplied centerbands" fm slimline kits. Maybe I'll donate them to the Cub Scouts to make science projects or ashtrays out of. Can't think what else to do with them!

WAIT -- an idea for the birthday bash -- best new use for pen kit parts that didn't make it into the finished pen!

cheers Eileen [8D]

Skye

Very nice looking fits there. Normaly I'm not a fan of wood and acrylic touching each other, but it's really not that bad on these.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Very Creative, Eileen!!

When you look at the "whole pen", does the leopard pattern still "make sense" on a slim slimline?

I use the "comfort" design which is a little larger. Still not enthralled with the end result. They make great cigar pens! (But I have none in stock, so every one I made, sold - someone liked them!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom