Some .303 bullet pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from BigShed

BigShed

Been making a concerted effort to re-build my stock as Christmas and a 4 week absence has cleaned me out.

All these use my .303 bottom kit (303B) and a variety of of tops, most based arounf the European kit as it lends itself yo a number of variations.

This one however uses a .303 casing as a top (my 303TSB kit) and a chrome rifle clip, I could have used any slimline or strealine clip with this of course.

IMG_5393.JPG

A not so common Black Chrome European kit was used here, but I didn't like the black chrome clip, so replaced that with a gold clip.
The blank is one of my own, called Black Granite.

IMG_5387.JPG

Another not so common European kit, this time a Copper one. The blank is again one of my own, Khaki.

IMG_5392.JPG

This time a Gold European kit with one of my blanks, Winchester Red.

IMG_5399.JPG

Of course we can "mix and match" with European kit components. Here is a Gold European centre band, with a Gold Rifle Clip and a Black Finial. Blank is again one of my own, Midnight Blank.

IMG_5404.JPG

Another possible variation is to use the bottom part of my 303TSB kit with a Gold Rifle Clip and a Gold Finial.
Blank this is not one of my own but a Dymondwood obe, can't remember the name.

IMG_5405.JPG

Gold European kit with one of my Navy Camo blanks.

IMG_5410.JPG

Gold European Finial, Gold Rifle Clip and bottom part of 303TSB kit. Blank is one of my own called Bombers (obvious for Victorians, for those not so "fortunate" they are the colours of an AFL footy team).

IMG_5411.JPG

Another one with one of my (smaller pattern) Navy Camo blanks, bottom part of 303TSB kit and Gold Rifle Clip.

IMG_5416.JPG

Talking about clips, here is one of my (smaller pattern) Jungle Camo blanks with a 303TSB centre band, a Gold European Clip and a Gold European Finial.

IMG_5398.JPG

Keeping everything the same but changing to a Gold Rifle Clip

IMG_5427.JPG

and to change the look even more, a Gold Deer Clip, all 3 on the same pen.

IMG_5421.JPG

Sad to say that 3 of the above 10 pens never made it in to stock, they were sold as soon as I photographed them.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BigShed

I don't see any pictures

I can see them OK, don't know what the problem is?

Can you see this one?

The 12 in your first post don't show for me (iMac) but the single in post 4 does nicely.

Thanks Pete, I was using links to one of my Picasa albums and they seem to be playing up.

I will re-post the first post and put new links in and see how thay go.

Thanks for your feedback.

BigShed

Been making a concerted effort to re-build my stock as Christmas and a 4 week absence has cleaned me out.

All these use my .303 bottom kit (303B) and a variety of of tops, most based arounf the European kit as it lends itself yo a number of variations.

This one however uses a .303 casing as a top (my 303TSB kit) and a chrome rifle clip, I could have used any slimline or strealine clip with this of course.

IMG_5393.JPG

A not so common Black Chrome European kit was used here, but I didn't like the black chrome clip, so replaced that with a gold clip.
The blank is one of my own, called Black Granite.

IMG_5387.JPG

Another not so common European kit, this time a Copper one. The blank is again one of my own, Khaki.

IMG_5392.JPG

This time a Gold European kit with one of my blanks, Winchester Red.

IMG_5399.JPG

Of course we can "mix and match" with European kit components. Here is a Gold European centre band, with a Gold Rifle Clip and a Black Finial. Blank is again one of my own, Midnight Black.

IMG_5404.JPG

Another possible variation is to use the bottom part of my 303TSB kit with a Gold Rifle Clip and a Gold Finial.
Blank this is not one of my own but a Dymondwood one, can't remember the name.

IMG_5405.JPG

Gold European kit with one of my Navy Camo blanks.

IMG_5410.JPG

Gold European Finial, Gold Rifle Clip and bottom part of 303TSB kit. Blank is one of my own called Bombers (obvious for Victorians, for those not so "fortunate" they are the colours of an AFL footy team).

IMG_5411.JPG

Another one with one of my (smaller pattern) Navy Camo blanks, bottom part of 303TSB kit and Gold Rifle Clip.

IMG_5416.JPG

Talking about clips, here is one of my (smaller pattern) Jungle Camo blanks with a 303TSB centre band, a Gold European Clip and a Gold European Finial.

IMG_5398.JPG

Keeping everything the same but changing to a Gold Rifle Clip

IMG_5427.JPG

and to change the look even more, a Gold Deer Clip, all 3 on the same pen.

IMG_5421.JPG

Sad to say that 3 of the above 10 pens never made it in to stock, they were sold as soon as I photographed them.

johncrane

All there now Fred and looking great well done with all, my pick of the bunch is the one dressed in red, i forgot to ask Fred what bullet are you using for the nib.

Last edited:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Fred, in your words....I tips me lid to you :biggrin: Your machine work is at it's excellence. As well as your camo blanks. These are really cool pens, and should do well at Christmas time, or anytime.

Sataro

Great looking pens!!! I make a lot of bullet pens using .270, 30-06, & .308. Never tried the .303 cartridge. Looking at yours makes me want to try out the .303 cartridge.

Top Bottom