Solid Silver and Conway Stewart Material

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from SteveG

SteveG

I found a winning combination: The solid silver components by Mike Redburn and this intensely beautiful Conway Stewart material. I have both Rollerball and Fountain Pen components, and used a #6 Bock polished nib. The brilliance of the silver components juxtaposed with the deep colors of the C.S. acrylic is NICE! I use a little photo booth, but found that I had to throw a lot of direct light on the pen to bring out the deep coloration of the acrylic. It took me a number of shots to get something half-way presentable. Suggestions/critiques are welcome.

Attachments

• Silver1.jpg
    Silver1.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 356
  • Silver2.jpg
    Silver2.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 252
  • Silver3.jpg
    Silver3.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 260
  • Silver4.jpg
    Silver4.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 267
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OZturner

Beautiful Pen, Steve.
Magnificent Silver Components, by Mike.
Superb, Marbled Style Blank, with Glorious Colours.
Excellent Fit and Finish.
Congratulations,
Brian.

bpgoldo

Steve, your photo presentation shows the care and commitment you invest in your craft. The pen looks to be of professional quality, the lighting and composition of photos is only to be envied. Be proud.

SteveG

Thanks to all who have viewed and/or responded to my posting of this pen. I have been holding the silver components for some time now, awaiting the 'right' material. I am very favorably impressed with the appeal of the three different C. S. blanks that have recently become available at Exotic Blanks, including that used on this pen. The colors are intense and seem to me to be a cut above most other similarly styled blanks. These get much attention at my sales table.

wizard

Steve, That pen is stunning! The blank is perfect with the silver components. You did a great job !!
Kind Regards,
Doc:)

Top Bottom