Solid Ends

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Jim in Oakville

Some new solid end pens I made recently, kind of fun!

This is a violet box elder burl

IMG_6877.jpg

IMG_6885.jpg

Brazilian rosewood

IMG_6883.jpg

IMG_6882.jpg

Buck eye burl

IMG_6886.jpg

IMG_6880.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keithkarl2007

Awesome pens, I haven't turned a pen in the last 6 months but it's work like this that inspires me to try harder

PenPal

Jim

Three individual pens with one theme closed ends impress individually.

There is someone for each one. What a lot of fun dyeing already beautiful timbers.

The Buckeye Burl glows as it should having been stabilised creating a sensational finish.

Cocobolo finished suitably and the Box Elder changed from a pumpkin to a Princess.

Startling comes to mind but I admire your courage with such success from the normal, where to from here?

Thankyou for showing me just what imagination can acheive and startle factor enough to have the impact to pose just what we can do also to take the leap into another realm in the world of Pens. The final push was to close those ends creating colour shape and form way from normal.

Stirring and brave, well done it sure pushed my imagination and opportunity, as well as buttons to create more bravely/ get into or out of my normality for fun.

Regards Peter.

I think I like the Rosewood best, the closed end shape is very appealing. I like them all though, in case you can't figure out which one to send me...

:wink:

Top Bottom