Snow leopard print

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Rick_G

Rick_G

Been looking at these blanks off and on for a while and when I saw them at the William Wood-write booth at the woodshow it suddenly hit me "I can get 2 pens out of these" so I picked up a snow leopard and a leopard blank. Made a good looking pen and turn easily. My only negative comment is the length. If all you have to cut the blank to length with is a tablesaw and a standard kerf blade your blanks will be a hair short for the Sierra and you better be dead accurate for this kit. I used my band saw. Snow leopard print on ti gold euro.

Attachments

• 2041.jpg
    2041.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 268
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

S.A.Mappin

Don't get me wrong, I like the pen and craftsmanship, just think maybe a different plating would have accentuated the blank better.

Rick_G

Don't get me wrong, I like the pen and craftsmanship, just think maybe a different plating would have accentuated the blank better.

I tend to agree I think black ti would have looked better but then you use what you have. Daughter in law got her hands on it yesterday and loves it. Since it was made for her, can't ask for much more than that.

Top Bottom