Snow Cigar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dalecamino

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
That's right , Snow..... I bought this blank at the Woodcraft store in Cape Coral , Fl. back in June . It had a label that said Snow . I thought the Black Ti Cigar would look good with it . But I'm not too sure . The black plastic is a bit too much IMO . I had a tough time getting the pearl escent to show up in the pics , but anyway here it is . Thanks for looking .

Attachments

• IMG_0535.JPG
    IMG_0535.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 364
  • IMG_0533.JPG
    IMG_0533.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 192
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

altaciii

The blank is real nice but I think it would have looked better with a higher end kit. Ultra cigar, maybe or one of the jrs. Just my $.02. Great job on the fit and finish.

jttheclockman

That's right , Snow..... I bought this blank at the Woodcraft store in Cape Coral , Fl. back in June . It had a label that said Snow . I thought the Black Ti Cigar would look good with it . But I'm not too sure . The black plastic is a bit too much IMO . I had a tough time getting the pearl escent to show up in the pics , but anyway here it is . Thanks for looking .

I like that blank. I want to match that with a black pearl like that. Anyone know where I could get a black like that???? :confused:

Nice job with it. Thanks for showing.

el_d

Nice job Chuck.

What color is your tube?

I have made one similar but the blank had a clear ribbon running thru it. I painted the tubes red and the pen turned out a pink with red line. the ladies of the house liked it soooo much I had to make 3 more.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Nice job Chuck.

What color is your tube?

I have made one similar but the blank had a clear ribbon running thru it. I painted the tubes red and the pen turned out a pink with red line. the ladies of the house liked it soooo much I had to make 3 more.
Thanks Lupe ! I painted inside the blanks white , making sure it was well coated . I also used a 21/32 bit to allow enough room for paint AND glue .

Good looking pen, I think the black looks good with it.
Thanks Jim !

I like it Chuck, lots of contrast!
Thank you John ! Sorry I forgot to mention that I used my new bushings I bought from you . What a difference they make .

broitblat

I like it exactly the way you've done it. I think the combination with Black Ti is a very classy look (but then, I've always been partial to Black Ti)

-Barry

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Looking good Chuck. I like the black hardware with the white.

Jamie
Thanks Jamie !

black makes a nice contrast. I probably would have used black chrome. Like it!
Thanks Jon !

I like it exactly the way you've done it. I think the combination with Black Ti is a very classy look (but then, I've always been partial to Black Ti)

-Barry
Thanks Barry ! I'm partial to Black Ti as well .

Great looking pen Chuck.
Thank you Jeff !

cnirenberg

Chuck,
The pen looks great. I like the pearly look of it. How could you concentrate with all that racket going on in that store? Somebody should have better control of their kids.... Oh wait, never mind that was me huh? Looking forward to your move.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Chuck,
The pen looks great. I like the pearly look of it. How could you concentrate with all that racket going on in that store? Somebody should have better control of their kids.... Oh wait, never mind that was me huh? Looking forward to your move.
Thank you Cris . I believe I already had it picked out before you got there ! :) And nothing wrong with the kids . Has your daughter turned that blank yet ? Will send you a PM with update .

Top Bottom