Snakewood Closed End Baron

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Fangar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fangar

This is a Birthday present for my Sister.

I made it using a new method that I came up with for snakewood. So far no cracks. If it works, I ain't telling anyone how I did it.

Trade Secret...

I will be rich. People from all over the world will only buy the Snakewood pens from me...

:D

snakewood1.jpg

snakewood2.jpg

Cheers,

Fangar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OSCAR15

Fangar: I would say yet another great looking pen, but it just isn't true. This by far is the best one I have seen (in my humble opinion). May the snakewood cracks stay away from this one. As to your keeping the method secret,who can blame you?

20065812037_thumbup.gif

chitswood

Its hard to fool the guy that touched it ten times checking it with a critical eye for checks, figure, and whatnot.

Thats a superb pen! I love snakewood, you could sand it with 800 grit and that'd be all it needs[:p]
(Dad brought two more boards home, you guys don't want me to cut them up, do you?)

OSCAR15

Originally posted by wdcav1952
<br />
Originally posted by daveturns05
<br />Very nice pen. What gives, come on, give it up!!

Read the post carefully, there MAY be a clue hidden in the post.
Trade Secret may be good stuff indeed, but I doubt it will keep the "snakewood cracks" away.....Don't think FAngar will ever tell....

Dario

Some day, I might be able to make one too...the first two that I tried cracked while drilling...and I was very careful [V] Maybe it is because they are 5/8"? [:D]

Wonderful pen (as always) James!!!

csb333

That really is excellent!! I truly hope that it doesn't crack. I gave up on the snakewood, and sent what I had left to a friend. I hope his no-crack ideas work out, as I would like to give it another try.- Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom